BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Junky Day! UGH!

I don't what happened today. It's just been one thing after another. I'm in a terrible mood, I feel like poop and I just want to cry and cry and CRY. These past couple of days I've been realizing that I had a bigger love for food than I really understood or realized! I am so embarrassed because I shouldn't want food. BUT I DO. I want to eat SO BAD. It's such an intense feeling, I hate it. My ego keeps taking a lick every time I see food (whether healthy or not) that I wanna eat. I've even forgotten the simplest things: I've looked forward to eating a popsicle not once, but TWICE today and on BOTH OCCASSIONS, I left them on the counter to melt. I forgot ALL about them. I think my body is just going through such an enormity of changes that my hormones just can't keep up and that's why I'm such an emotional wreck today! UGH! On the bright side: Since I had surgery last week, I've lost 14.5lbs. That brings my total (since starting the liquid diet 2 weeks prior to surgery) up to 34.5lbs. I think my back, hips, thighs and face are smaller. It's just a little bit. But I'm trying to remember that every little bit adds up. I forgot to take a pic this week. But I promise that from now on, every Tuesday, I'll be taking pictures to post. One day I'll look back and be happy I did it! I love you all. Thanks for reading. Until next time...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Very raw and true what you wrote sweetie. We are all faced with tough life changing decisions. Some more so than others. However, we know ourselves if it's the right choice if we feel good about it right after we make them. Sure we have those weak moments of doubt every so often. We are only human :) what we have to hope for is that our paths we take lead us to an amazing future. Maybe for you, it's seeing you baby go to his senior prom, walk for graduation, get married, or even further on like your first grandbaby. For us, it's to LIVE and do it to the fullest. I admire your will and am soo happy and proud of you. Stay strong darling :) love, Sandi Nguyen (evy)